Summertime is here and your Disneyland Vacation is just around the corner. Are you ready? While packing may not be something you think about until the day before you leave and your camera, sunglasses, and clothing/toiletries are a given but we have a few ideas that you may not think about and may help you out in the long run.
- Sunscreen and/or hats: The summer sun is very strong and with the number of hours walking around without protection can leave you in a dangerous situation.
- Footwear: Walking shoes are great but when you plan on riding water rides, wet shoes the rest of the day don’t work well with your feet. Try moisture wicking socks or water shoes that are comfortable and won’t rub blisters.
- Ponchos: While rain is never welcomed on a vacation, we don’t exactly have control over it. Unless you want to spend a fortune on ponchos or an umbrella once you are inside the park, we suggest you pack a few and bring with you just to be on the safe side.
- Snacks: The trip itself is costly enough so why not cut down on the high dollar meals while inside the park. Pack snacks such as granola bars, energy bars, apples, beef jerky and the likes. Anything with protein is always a great option. A refillable water bottle is always an added bonus also.
- Neck wallet/fanny pack: Purses can be cumbersome and just something extra to keep up with. Many are fearful of pick-pocketers. Overcome both and get an inexpensive neck wallet from your local Wal-Mart or Target. You will be in the majority so don’t feel silly.