A Touch of Disney: Opening March 18
New, Limited-Capacity Ticketed Experience Coming to Disney California Adventure Park Beginning March 18
Experience the world-famous Disney food and beverages interact with Disney characters, shop for Disney gear.
- When: Starting Mar. 18 on Thursdays – Mondays from noon to 8 p.m.
- Cost: The introductory $75 ticket includes admission, parking for the experience at Mickey & Friends parking structure, unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the day of the experience, and a $25 A Touch of Disney dining card valid towards the purchase of food and non-alcoholic beverages (subject to restrictions including not being valid for alcohol). Ticket prices are subject to change.
- How To Get Tickets: A Touch of Disney tickets will be available on Disneyland.com beginning March 4, for select days from March 18 through April 5, 2021. Tickets for this experience will then be released for dates on a rolling basis until the experience ends.
- Dining: Table reservations for Lamplight Lounge and Carthay Circle Lounge – Alfresco Dining will be made available beginning March 11. Table reservations do not provide admission to A Touch of Disney and dining at those locations requires A Touch of Disney ticket that is valid on the same day as the table reservation.
Located adjacent to Disneyland®, fun, excitement and fright in abundance can be found at Disney’s California Adventure Park®. Experience firsthand the Gradians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! ©Marvel if you’re brave enough, or take a wild ride on the terrifying rollercoaster, Pixar Pier’™. If it’s thrills you are looking for, you’ve come to the right place! However, there is plenty of fun to be had without terror as well with the Animation Academy™, Grizzly River Run™, Jumpin’ Jellyfish™, Sorcerer’s Workshop™, and of course, the magical fun with Woody and Buzz on the Toy Story Midway Mania™!
Disney California Adventure Park® contains separate worlds of fun and magic:
- Cars Land
- Buena Vista Street
- Grizzly Peak
- Paradise Pier
- Pacific Wharf
- Hollywood Lane
Dining options are also in abundance at Disney California Adventure Park with favorites like the Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop, Taste Pilot’s Grill, Flo’s V8 Café and much more. There are options to please even the pickiest eater, and all with a touch of magic inside. And of course, entertainment is also in abundance here with exciting shows like Frozen Live at the Hyperion, and so much more!
Best Western Plus Stovall’s Inn offers:
- A great location right across the street
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet with various hot items
- Disneyland® Resort Shuttle Available
- 2 Pools, 2 Spas & Children’s Wading Pool
- Famous Topiary Gardens & Picture Area
- Gift Shop
- Microwave in-room
- Refrigerator in-room
- Free Wi-Fi
With numerous dining, shopping and entertainment options only a short walk away, everything you need can be found in just a few minutes at our convenient Anaheim hotel near Disney’s California Adventure Park®!