It’s the Happiest Place on Earth! For a fantasyland adventure, enjoy the thrills of a Mad Tea Party with Alice, go on a Jungle Cruise, take a horse-drawn streetcar ride with the Main Street Vehicles or go soaring in Never Never Land with Peter Pan’s Flight. For more magical adventures, take a ride on Pinocchio’s Daring Journey or see what it’s like to be a pirate at the Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island. You do not want to miss Magic happens Parade! The magic of Disneyland® contains 9 different lands, including:
- Tomorrowland, where the imagination of the future takes flight.
- New Orleans Square
- Mickey’s Toontown, a magical place the kids will never want to leave.
- Critter Country
- Main Street, U.S.A., where the old-fashioned shops and shows are sure to delight.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
HALLOWEEN AT THE DISNEYLAND RESORT RETURNS SEPTEMBER 3 – OCTOBER 31, 2021!
Fall Favorites Return to Disneyland Resort with Wickedly Wonderful Magic For All Ages
- seasonal décor and delightfully delicious treats
- Haunted Mansion Holiday features a merry makeover of the beloved eerie estate, inspired by “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- “Halloween Screams,” a supernatural projection and special effects show at the Disneyland Park.
- Radiator Springs will become Radiator Screams at Disney California Adventure Park.
- Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party. On 25 select nights, beginning Sept. 9 through Oct. 31, a separate-ticket, after park-hours event.
For more information go to: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/…/fall-favorites…/
Best Western Plus Stovall’s Inn offers:
- $15.00 daily parking fee
- 2- and 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets
- 2 Pools, 2 Spas & Children’s Wading Pool
- Served by Anaheim Resort Transit System
- Children under 17 stay free with adult
- Disneyland® Resort Shuttle Available
- Safe deposit box
- 24-hour front desk
- High-speed Internet
- Business center
- Gift shop
- Coffee maker
- Cable TV with ESPN®, HBO Family®, CNN® and Disney Channel®