Anaheim isn’t just about DisneyLand. Check out our top shopping spots.
- The Outlets at Orange, an outlet mall, has all of the greatest outlet stores you can imagine. With stores like Forever 21, Gymboree, GameStop, Saks Off Fifth, Nike and Victoria Secret, there is something for everyone in the family. Take a break and grab something to eat at Dave and Busters or enjoy people watching at the skate park.
- South Coast Plaza is one of the premier shopping centers in the Anaheim area. With upscale shopping and top rated restaurants you will feel like you are on Rodeo Drive. Popular brand name stores such as Bloomingdales, Jimmy Choo, Tiffany and Co., and Burberry make up this hot spot. Need something like Macy’s, don’t worry, they have three.
- Irvine Spectrum Center tops the charts with its outdoor shopping center complete with both a ferris wheel and carousel. No need to leave the kids at home, they have something fun to do also. Drop the husband at Dave and Buster’s for a cold one and sports while you enjoy your day of shopping.
- Downtown Disney District is a popular shopping area but don’t be fooled by the name, they have much more than just Disney products. Grab what you need at Sephora before heading over to The LEGO store with the kids. The AMC theater is a great hit for movie goers and you can grab dinner before at the House of Blues. Want some entertainment? Fear not, ESPN Zone has you covered with live entertainment.
- Westfield Mainplace is the place to go if you are looking for department stores and boutiques. Complete with Nordstrom and Macy’s you are bound to find what you are looking for. If you spent all of your cash shopping, no worries, their theater is a discount theater so you can still slip in for a quick flick.