During this day and age, vacations can be very pricey. At Best Western PLUS Stovall’s Inn, your chosen Anaheim hotel, we have great rates that won’t break the bank. Not only can a stay with us to help you have a more affordable fun time with the family but we have a list of activities in our area that are either free or cost next to nothing. Take a look at some exciting things around Orange County that will not only prove to be enjoyable but ensure that you have a fun affordable vacation.
- Bowers Museum: The first Sunday of each month visitors can enjoy free admission to the museum, Kidseum and all activities.
- Huntington Beach Pier: Enjoy a beautiful Californian sunset at this iconic spot.
- Balboa Island Ferry: Take in the gorgeous scenery as you ride across the harbor. The Balboa Island Ferry has been transporting passengers since 1919 so enjoy a bit of history as you cruise.
- Orange County Farmer’s Market: Get a little local flavor as you shop to live music in the sun. Support local artists, sample delectable foods and pick up some fresh locally grown produce.
- Fullerton Arboretum: A perfectly tranquil spot in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Orange County. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings and learn a little about the area.