All the fun you have while on vacation can run you down and leave you searching for extra energy just to make it through the week. Don’t be the one that everyone is waiting on to catch up. Grab a fresh cup of joe at one of these top coffee shops in Anaheim. Offering great menus, fantastic atmospheres, and unique experiences, they are all worth a try.
1. Ink and Bean – The old saying “less is more” is the motto in this coffee shop. With a simple straight forward menu, this coffee is so great it doesn’t need any bells and whistles.
2. The Night Owl – Coffee isn’t just an early morning habit any more. Stop in late night for drinks and dessert while enjoying live music from local starving artists.
3. Stewart’s – A great old school diner with not just great coffee but a great breakfast too.
4. It’s A Grind – A local hot spot that is popular for their honey soy latte. Also a great people watching spot, so grab that latte and kick back for a bit.
5. The Gypsy Den – This coffee shop/café is the perfect afternoon pick me up with coffee that is out of this world coupled with an amazing food menu. Stop in and get your afternoon insulin spike to keep you going.
Try these top coffee shops in Anaheim out and let us know your favorite. Your spot isn’t on our list? Let us know which coffee spots you think rank as some of the top joints in our area!