Downtown Disney® District
After a day or two of exploring the wonders of Disneyland® and Disney’s California Adventure® Park, why not take a break and experience a unique shopping and dining world close to all the magic? Downtown Disney® District is a separate world of its own with numerous activities, shopping, dining and entertainment! Listen to the sounds of the jungle at the rainforest café, let the kids build multiple creations at the Lego® Store, watch a live musical performance, or catch a movie at a luxury movie theater.
There is shopping and dining to please everyone at Downtown Disney®District, a magical shopping land without an entrance fee. Our hotel near Downtown Disney® provides a great location right across the street, making it easy to get to everywhere you need to go in a short amount of time. With free parking for up to 3 hours, you can tour multiple stores and grab a meal at Downtown Disney®, or you can take advantage of our great location, leave your car at your Anaheim hotel and simply walk across to the stores.
Restaurants and Entertainment at Downtown Disney® District include:
- Naples Ristorante e Pizzeria
- Catal Restaurant
- ESPN Zone®
- Rainforest Café
- Tortilla Jo’s Taqueria
- ESPN Zone Sports Arena
- AMC Downtown Disney 12 Theatres
- House of Blues Stage
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen-Flambeaux’s Jazz Club
With fun-filled stores like Disney Vault 28 and Disney’s Pin Traders to pick up special souvenirs and the must-have Mickey Ears, the excitement of Disneyland® can still continue on your shopping day. So plan an extra day or even two for shopping and exploring at the Downtown Disney® District, and let our Anaheim hotel provide you with the perfect background and location to make everything perfect!
The Best Downtown Disney® Hotel in Anaheim, CA, contains:
- Complimentary full breakfast with hot eggs, meats, cereal, fruit and breads
- Outdoor parking, only a small 10.00 USD fee, 24-hour
- Parking, small 10.00 USD fee
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Motor coach parking, 10.00 USD fee
- Famous topiary gardens and picture area
- Disneyland® Park Hopper tickets available for purchase