“Highly recommend this hotel to Families who are looking to save some money while on a trip to the Happiest Place on Earth..”
Fair Oaks, CA
“This is a GREAT good neighbor hotel when going to Disneyland! The room was clean. The staff were friendly and helpful.”
Starting May 22, 2015 Disney’s® 60th Diamond Celebration begins! A brand new fireworks display; “Disneyland® Forever Fireworks!” “Paint the Night,” a dazzling new parade comes to life May 22! Do not miss the Diamond Celebration beginning May 22, 2015. For a fantasyland adventure, enjoy the thrills of a Mad Tea Party™ with Alice, go on a Jungle Cruise™, take a horse-drawn streetcar ride with the Main Street Vehicles™ or go soaring in Never Never Land with Peter Pan’s Flight™. For more magical adventures, take a ride on Pinocchio’s Daring Journey™ or see what it’s like to be a pirate at the Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island™. The magic of Disneyland® contains eight different lands, including:Main Street, U.S.A.™, where the old-fashioned shops and shows are sure to delight.
- Tomorrowland™, where the imagination of the future takes flight.
- New Orleans Square™
- Mickey’s Toontown™, a magical place the kids will never want to leave.
- Critter Country™
Located right across the street to make it simple to get to all the action and excitement is our Disneyland® hotel, BEST WESTERN PLUS Stovall’s Inn. What makes our Anaheim hotel the best Disneyland® Hotel? Numerous amenities that include:
- Complimentary Breakfast Buffet with various hot items!
- Room service and poolside service now available 7 days a week
- 2- and 3-Day Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper® Tickets
- 2 Pools, 2 Spas & Children’s Wading Pool
- Served by Anaheim Resort Transit System
- Children under 17 stay free with adult
- Disney® CityPass Available for Purchase
- Disneyland® Resort Shuttle Available
- Safe deposit box
- 24-hour front desk
- High-speed Internet
- Business center
- Gift shop
- Coffee maker
- Cable TV with ESPN®, HBO Family®, CNN® and Disney Channel®