March Madness is in full swing. Your bracket is going strong and you are certain you have the perfect pick. Now you just need a spot to watch your games. We have a list of sports bars for you to hit up that are sure to provide an enthusiastic environment for cheering on your teams.
- ESPN Zone – Located in Downtown Disney, you can catch a game while the wife and kids enjoy their time at Disneyland. It is a win/win for the whole family!
- Lopez & Lefty’s Sports Cantina – This sports bar is known not only for all of the flat screens and draft selections but also for its burgers. Want a spot that has sports, beer and great food, this place is for you.
- Harvey’s Sports Bar- Harvey’s is too nice to be a dive but too divey to be a nice drink establishment. With over 10 beers on top and a nice array to TV’s you won’t be disappointed.
- Good Ol’boys Saloon & Sports Bar – Who doesn’t love a dive and especially when you want a low key day watching sports? During breaks and commercials enjoy a game of pool or take advantage of the shuffle board.
- Hooters – Everyone loves the wings at Hooters and you are guaranteed a large TV and a cold beer. While it may not be a hole in the wall, it is a great spot for catching a game.