Anaheim isn’t called Brew City for nothing! With several top notch local breweries, the city just announced that Legends Craft Brewery just announced that it too is making Anaheim home. Expecting to open their doors in a short 90 days, this gives us one more great spot to grab a beer with friends after a long day of work or an exhausting week. Anaheim, aka Brew City, welcomes Legends Craft Brewery into the brewery capital.
Legends just adds to the extensive list of great breweries we have in the area. In preparation for the grand opening, take a look at some of our favorite local breweries to get you in the mood for another great spot with awesome beer.
– Anaheim Brewery: The 1888 brew is a must!
– Bottle Logic: Great beer plus good food. It’s a win/win for all.
– Valiant Brewery: Unique atmosphere and great staff only compliment the crafty beers.
– Noble Ale Works: Two words – Naughty Sauce.
– Old Orange Brewing Co.: Tucked away from the street makes this one the perfect place to relax without a crowd.
With our city holding a high standard for craft beers, we are excited to welcome one more local business that will keep those standards high. Be sure to stop in the tasting room at Legends Craft Brewery and welcome them to town.